cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Thingworx Flow of execution Issue

Jamal8548
11-Garnet

Thingworx Flow of execution Issue

Scenario:

I have three mashups in total

1) Main Mashup

2) Popup Mashup 1

3) Popup Mashup 2

On Main Mashup I am navigating to these above two popup mashups. I have opened Popup Mashup 1 then Popup Mashup 2 means The popup mashup 1 was still opened when i open popup mashup 2 then i close the mashup 2 and onclose of this mashup i evlautate this EXPRESSION which returns Output=true

Jamal8548_0-1714371851345.png

I send this output = true through the mashup parameters in popup mashup 1 there i have event router and i want to close this popup mashup 1 and i have bind the closeifpopup event with changed event of this event router as below you can see.

Jamal8548_1-1714371924999.png

but it does not work when i close the popup mashup 2. 

The popup mashup 1 remains opened BUT when i close the popup mashup 1 manually and then open it right after then it closes automatically means now logic is working. Now if i open it again it gets close. 

Any one has an idea that how it could be resolved? I have tried Autoevaluate and fire on first output both options but results are same. What can be done any idea?

1 REPLY 1

@Rocko  Can you please test this scenario also at your side. I think for you the results would be same too. 

Top Tags