cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

License quantity update with AD integration

SWeiler_9940261
15-Moonstone

License quantity update with AD integration

A client has Active Directory integration. There are licensing groups in AD and these groups are utilized to manage the license assignment. In AD the users are updated; and in Participant administration the changes are reflected; but the license quantity is not updated in license management. It eventually does update the quantity but seems to take quite some time. My questions are:

1. Is there a way to force the license usage quantity to sync? (I've tried clearing participant cache to no avail)

2. Is anyone aware of the frequency at which license quantity updates? Is it real time, does it update hourly, etc?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SWeiler_9940261 

Hi check this thread Is it possible to automatically recompute LDAP groups on an hourly basis or multiple times a day

I guess that the update is based on a wt.inf.team.refreshGroupsDailyQueueTime property

Also check following article CS29278 - How to automate Recompute Group Membership in Windchill PDMLink

PetrH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SWeiler_9940261 

Hi check this thread Is it possible to automatically recompute LDAP groups on an hourly basis or multiple times a day

I guess that the update is based on a wt.inf.team.refreshGroupsDailyQueueTime property

Also check following article CS29278 - How to automate Recompute Group Membership in Windchill PDMLink

PetrH

Thanks Petr. I'll give that a try, it looks like as close as we're going to get OOTB.

Top Tags