Well, PTC User 2010 is over. It was nice to reconnect with old acquaintances and meet new ones. Over 1800 were here for training, education and networking. Next year's conference will be in Las Vegas. Time to start writing those submissions for next years presentations.
Here are the things that were most beneficial for me:
- Presentations (oddly enough, all three were Wednesday presentations):
- Pro/SURFACE and ISDX: Tips and Techniques for Everyday Product Design Engineers.
- Social Product Development and Communities.
- Best Practices for Optimizing the Performance of Large Designs in Windchill or Pro/INTRALINK.
- Networking - Met some great people and hope to keep communicating with them.
- Great software demos and suggestions from CG Tech on NC simulation and toolpath optimizations.
- Plenty of visualization vendors. Message... Virtual product is becoming more and more important.
What did you find exciting or beneficial?