Engineers can quickly find and reuse proven design solutions and aspects as well as being able to generate new designs based on preferred templates. Navigation is easy and highly effective through the use of modern principles such as tagging, live search and regular but fast browsing - very much like you would expect from today's web applications.
Preferred designs and best-practice solutions are easily found and described - so easy that engineers are rather using these designs and solutions instead of re-inventing the wheel.
Features and benefits of nexiles.hive:
- Provide engineers with a selection of best-practice and proven design solutions which are streamlined with the related business processes.
- Describe these best-practices and preferred design solutions with an internal datasheet using rich-text forms and dynamic markup for references to other content in Windchill.
- Identify and describe best-practice design solutions by assigning loose tags.
- Tagging does not lead to changes of the actual models in Windchill.
- It doesn't matter where content is located within Windchill contexts - based on permissions, anything can be added and made available. Use your existing library models and include them as they are in nexiles.hive.
- Increase re-use of existing designs and articles/materials as well as harvesting the benefits of systematic work.
- Get kick-started on standardization of design aspects and larger parts of your products.
- Share knowledge and experience in a dynamic way and make it accessible within the tools engineers are working with.
- Choose between a model for pay-per-use with no start-up cost at all, or one-time investment with annual maintenance fees.