If you're looking for help, feedback or advice on a specific PTC product you can start a discussion within one of our PTC product communities:
Looking for PTC software training? Visit our Training community to get information on PTC University and their tools.
Students and teachers: Get help with your support questions by visiting our Academic Support community.
Want updates on our global user conference? Visit the LiveWorx 2016 - June 6-9, 2016 - Boston group for updates, news, and review presentations.
If you're just getting started on the PTC Community here's a helpful list of how-to documents:
- How-to Follow people, places, and content - Tips on how to find content, places and other members that hold similar interests and expertise to yourself, how to Follow them and add them to stream(s)
- How-to manage your email updates - Describes the different ways to manage email updates from within streams.
- How-to create and search for tagged content - Describes what tags are, when to use them and how to search for other tagged content.
- How-to create and view bookmarks - Steps on how to bookmark content within PTC Community so you can easily find it later.
- How-to start a discussion - Details on how-to start and add a reply to a discussion.
- Marking Answers Correct - Making knowledge easy to find
- How-to create a blog - Describes how to create a product related blog
- How-to create a video - Shows the different steps you can take to upload or share a video. Also includes some basic guidelines to follow to ensure an overall better viewing experience.
- How-to submit a new Idea - Formerly the Enhancement Request Tool, explains how to create a new Product Idea. See related Product Ideas documents.
- How-to create and view groups - A group is an even smaller sub-set of the community, usually around a niche topic. This how-to details steps on how to create a social group.
- How-to become a member - Details on how to create a basic PTC.com web account that also doubles as your PTC Community account. Also how to manage your password and what to do in the event that you forget your password.
- How-to acquire more Points and Status Levels - Explaining the point system associated with creating content and the different status levels you can achieve with every contribution.
- How-to edit your profile - Describes the different actions you can take after navigating to your profile, such as updating your status, viewing all the content you created since joining, view your list of friends (connections) and send private messages to other members. Update other profile info like your Expertise, Fun Fact, Display Name, avatar, profile picture, Twitter ID, LinkedIn profile and Facebook page
- How-to showcase your work - Provides some tips on how you can showoff all the great stuff you're creating with PTC products
- List of Resources - A short list of resources for members to download to make their experience on PTC Community more interactive.
- PTC® Community Agreement - Where would we be without rules and expectations