cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

2D Repeat Regions: Change Header Text?

lhoogeveen
17-Peridot

2D Repeat Regions: Change Header Text?

Is there a way to change 2D (Two-D) Repeat Regions to display a different header? I have a Parameter called AMAPS_REV that I'd like to display as REV.

I found this discussion about a making the Repeat Region header insanely small but I'd like to keep a dynamic number of columns as people add Relations they'd like to see.

I've tried this setup with the original on the left and the new 2D on the right.

2D Repeat Region Info.jpg

The 2D Repeat Region on the right had this relation on the column:

if fam_inst_param_name=="AMAPS_REV"

NAME="REV"

else

NAME="fam_inst_param_name"

endif

This is how tables displays:

2D Repeat Region Info Displayed.jpg

Thoughts or ideas?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Lucas,

If you have access to the Technical Support Search, you can access the following article - CS102357‌ "How to write relation for 2D repeat region in Creo Parametric".

If you don't have access, here is what the article states:

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags