cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

3D PDF colors?

ptc-4043744
1-Newbie

3D PDF colors?

I'm running Creo Elements/Pro 5.0 M120 and am having a problem with 3D PDFs. I make sure I color surfaces in my model appropriately, but when I output a 3D PDF, each part comes through as just the base color of the part (no surface color changes). Anyone else having the same problem or know how to fix this? Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That seems to be the normal way of working. It is still this way in Creo 2.0.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

That seems to be the normal way of working. It is still this way in Creo 2.0.

Thanks for the response. That's unfortunate, though...the parts don't look realistic anymore so it takes away a lot of that "wow" factor of the 3D PDF as a visualization tool.

Very true. I wonder if there is a good freeware 3D PDF editor that can resolve this.

Top Tags