cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Advanced Framwork configuratione

Vinayak_Patil
6-Contributor

Advanced Framwork configuratione

I am trying to setup custom configurations and parts, different profiles in advance framework extension. I dont want to show any standard profiles available in default folder in PTC commen files. 

I added my local folder address in Library_path configuration setting as per image below.

VP_10265412_0-1712327961194.png

But , i still see all default profiles and connectors in AFX extension.

Is there any way to have custom library folder with all custom files only and nothing from default Creo installation folders ?

I am trying to set it up on some shared drive for my team and i am on Creo 8 and Creo 10 versions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Vinayak_Patil,

that should work. Do you see any error message in the message window?

Maybe you point to the wrong directory? The directory that you select should contain the parts directory.

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Vinayak_Patil,

that should work. Do you see any error message in the message window?

Maybe you point to the wrong directory? The directory that you select should contain the parts directory.

Samuel Brantner
B&W Software GmbH

It works fine now. Thanks for your help. I was not able to set environment variable due to lack of administrator privilege.

Top Tags