cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Axes don't appear in drawings

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Axes don't appear in drawings

I'm using wildfire 5 and I will just manually add an axis and it will show up on the drawing, but for some reason any axis I create shows up on the model, but not on the drawing even if I create a new drawing. The axis shows up in the family tree on the drawing but I see nothing. Can anyone give me some help?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hi Aaron...

If you select the axis in the drawing tree, does it highlight in the field of the drawing? Can you right-click on the axis and show it using the pop-up menu?

The other things that come to mind are layers... is it possible your layer settings are keeping your axes hidden?

Can you take a screen shot of your drawing and drawing tree? Maybe that will lend some clues. You should be able to show any axes in the drawing without issue using the new show menu. You should also be able to show them by selecting them in the Drawing Tree and right-clicking. I don't know that I've seen any issues with this thus far at my company. We've been running WF5 for 6 months.

If you have a sample drawing... or could whip out something non-proprietary to demonstrate the issue, that might help. If this isn't possible we can probably still figure it out from some screenshots.

Thanks!

-Brian

Top Tags