cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

B size monochrome laser printer suggestions.

JamesKasson
1-Newbie

B size monochrome laser printer suggestions.

Greetings all,

Would anyone care to make any recommendations and/or suggestions about which 11 x 17 monochrome laser printer to purchase? Please note that I will not be purchasing any HP products.

(My search-fu on the exploder is apparently not to good; I had only one return newer than 2006.)

Thank you,

James Kasson
Layout Manager
Steelhead Metal Corp.
Tel: (208) 463-0441 x107
Fax: (208) 463-0461

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this e-mail, you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
dgallup
4-Participant
(To:JamesKasson)

I don't know your reasons for excluding HP laser printers, I would not buy anything else. Whatever. My one word of advice is: POSTSCRIPT. Get a printer that supports postscript. The generic postscript driver in Pro/E is far and away the best way to produce output, color, monochrome, any size, wireframe, shaded, etc. The output files can be saved, viewed, rotated, encapsulated, etc.

PTC quality philosophy: We've upped our quality standards. Up yours.

Top Tags