cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Basic Dim with GD&T

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Basic Dim with GD&T

Hey Antonius (if your out there today).

I have a basic dimension (and I have also tried it with the neither option - as shown) that I have added a GD&T tolerance box - manually.

The two boxes overlap (using either the neither option or the basic option). If I put a return between them, then there is a space between the boxes.

Does anyone (I know Antonius is the drawing Guru) have a suggestion or do I need to separate them into separate annotation.

Thanks,

Dale

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Oh, that's new! Enhancement?

Easy fix thought, change the text style line spacing to 1.0

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Oh, that's new! Enhancement?

Easy fix thought, change the text style line spacing to 1.0

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:TomD.inPDX)

I figured you'd know what was up. It's just one of those things you don't deal with everyday. Besides why would my predecessor change it to less that one. Thanks a bunch.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Dale_Rosema)

Is there something to change in the config.pro or drawing.dtl file to set this?

I think this was one of the few that didn't make it to the detail.dtl config options.

You can change the default text style in the session but I am not sure if it saves it outside the current drawing, or even if it remains with the current drawing.

Annotation>Format>Manage Text Styles>"default">Modify>uncheck line spacing and enter 1.0.

Subsequent text will be created with line spacing at 1.0 and "default" unchecked in the annotation style dialog for the newly created annotation features.

Top Tags