cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Composite feature not available in Creo10 (Student license)

JB_9542346
1-Newbie

Composite feature not available in Creo10 (Student license)

Hello,

After installing Creo 10.0.0.0 Parametric with the UNI/Student license, the Composite feature is missing, as shown in the attached picture (It should be below "lattice". Other students using the same license and install configuration have it present. I reinstalled Creo, deleted and set up the license again. I tried configuring the ribbon (maybe the feature just isn't shown), but there is only a "composite properties" feature available with the name "composite" in it (see attached picture).

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Not sure if this is at the heart of your issue, but in the commercial version of Creo, Composite Design was only put in starting in 10.0.1.0, as opposed to 10.0.0.0.
But if other students have it doing the same thing you did, then perhaps that's not at issue.

Edit: You may or may not get better help at the PTC Education board than this one.
https://community.ptc.com/t5/PTC-Education-Forum/bd-p/PTCEducation

I manage the Creo and PTC Mathcad YouTube channels for PTC, as well as all PTC Mathcad marketing in general.
Top Tags