cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Config.pro option for assembly cut , intersection "Automatic Update"

HBreton
6-Contributor

Config.pro option for assembly cut , intersection "Automatic Update"

Hello All,

Is there a config.pro command which unchecks the Intersection, "Automatic Update" by default. I prefer adding the intersection models manually.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HBreton
6-Contributor
(To:llie)

Unfortunately, that's not what I'm looking for. That only greys out the "Advanced Intersection "  option.  "Automatic Update" is still on by default.

But thanks for the reply. 

ptc1315006_0-1686591603730.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:HBreton)

I don’t believe there is on. I searched on Olaf’s config list and didn’t find any hidden ones that I thought might be available either.

https://creosite.com/index.php/configuration/config-pro-option-search/complete-lists-of-config-pro-options/

llie
16-Pearl

I believe you are looking for this option. I think this is the one that controls selecting the models you want the cut to go through. We have it set that the users have to add the models or the cut doesn't show up.

advanced_intersection no

HBreton
6-Contributor
(To:llie)

Unfortunately, that's not what I'm looking for. That only greys out the "Advanced Intersection "  option.  "Automatic Update" is still on by default.

But thanks for the reply. 

ptc1315006_0-1686591603730.png

Chris3
20-Turquoise

auto_update_intersected_models no
HBreton
6-Contributor
(To:Chris3)

Yes!  That works!  Thank you.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Chris3)

That's very nice. I've added it to my config!

Thanks

FYI, the find tool in the configuration editor sometimes works well to get you the answer:

pausob_0-1686604921873.png

Top Tags