cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Cosmetic thread

joe_c
12-Amethyst

Cosmetic thread

Folks

How would you hide the solid vertical lines on a cosmetic thread? Edge display/ Environment tangent edges/ layersdo not work.

Also, is there a way to change the dimension tolerance to display across instead of upper limits/lower limits? basically delete the upper limit superscript. say ø24 - 0.1. I dont know if isthe proper way. Someone here wants it this way but i have my reservations. Anyone uses this format?

thanks

Joe Cosme

Project Engineer

NLOS Artillery Div

Picatinny Arsenal, NJ 07806

Comm: 973.724.4791

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
mlocascio
4-Participant
(To:joe_c)

Easy answer? The cosmetic thread is typically a surface. In order to remove "the vertical lines" you would have to remove the surface too.

Top Tags