cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Create sketched datum point

DRFaust
5-Regular Member

Create sketched datum point

In WildFire 4.0 I could create a "Sketched datum point" but now I can not figure out how to do this in Creo 2.0. Is it possible? I have attached a screen shot of the tool in WildFire 4.0.

Thanks..

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:DRFaust)

You can just create sketch and in it you have option to put point. When you complete sketch you will see point.

1d.jpg

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II

Create a sketch feature and add a geometry point. When you finish the sketch, it creates the datum point.

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite

You can just create sketch and in it you have option to put point. When you complete sketch you will see point.

1d.jpg

DRFaust
5-Regular Member
(To:DavorGranic)

Yup that is it.. I had my "Datum group" turned off and was picking the point tool in the "Sketching group" in the Sketcher Ribbon by mistake.

Thanks...

Top Tags