cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Creo 2.0 weld symbols library

ptc-5365777
1-Newbie

Creo 2.0 weld symbols library

hello, im look to see if someone has a weld symbols thats all inclusive with option for arrow side and other side at the same time staggeren and non staggered, combination flares etc etc but all inclusive in one weld symbol. thanks guys

im running into the situation where the arrow side and other side seymbols shows up with a long tale and just takes up entirely too much on the drawing, the shorter weld symbols fit great but do not give me the arrowside and other side options at the same time.

any help would be great.

thanks guys

Carlos

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

You might learn how to modify your own symbols. making comprehensive symbols is a lot of work. Some are easier to make on the fly and save them to a library.

i dont have the time or resources to get into that right now. i thought it would be much easier to ask for someone to upload a symbol, but i guess not.

i have some weld symbols i can use, they just take up too much realestate on the drawing, but i guess i have to make due with what i got.

Carlos

There is not a huge library out here in the community for "solutions".

Most often, weld symbols are easier to manage on the fly within the drawing.

There is no reason to store it outside the drawing but easy enough to copy from one drawing to the next.

The only symbol I needed to create was a comprehensive surface finish symbol.

You're welcome to download it from here: Comprehensive Surface Finish Symbol

Top Tags