cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Creo 3.0 Detail Parameters

bbartloff
1-Newbie

Creo 3.0 Detail Parameters

I'm just starting out working with the detailing end of Creo. I'm trying to modify the drawing parameters on a drawing using FILE, PREPARE, DRAWING PROPERTIES, DETAIL OPTIONS, CHANGE. I save the modifications I made. Ok, this save the mods to that particular drawing. Is there a way to save those mods to the main prodetail.dtl file? Also, is there a way to propagate those changes to other drawings that I've already created?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can click the Save icon at the top of the Options dialog, then save it in place of your current DTL file, so these will affect all new drawings.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You can click the Save icon at the top of the Options dialog, then save it in place of your current DTL file, so these will affect all new drawings.

Thanks Edwin. Funny how you can now see something that was always there. I appreciate your help!

Bill,

Seems reply from Edwin answer your query. If yes, please mark the reply from Edwin as correct answer.

Top Tags