cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 9 layer bug with curves

Chris3
20-Turquoise

Creo 9 layer bug with curves

I just opened a ticket but this looks like a bug and I am wondering if any of you have encountered this and have a good work around. It looks like in Creo 9.0.7 its not respecting independent layer status. When I try and hide a curve in one view it effects the top drawing layer status even though it is not set as such.

hide_sketch.gif

We just made the jump and have found some other small issues but this is the biggest one for us.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:Chris3)

fasthlr_drawing yes

was accidentally set. It was removed and the issue has been resolved.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Patriot_1776
22-Sapphire II

You're making me nauseous with your cursor movement....🤢

It MIGHT be because you might have the curve on more than one layer.  I use "Rules-Based" layers to prevent that.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:Patriot_1776)

That curve is only on one layer. I confirmed it with the feature information report.

Chris3
20-Turquoise

fasthlr_drawing yes

was accidentally set. It was removed and the issue has been resolved.

lfitch
4-Participant

I am seeing a similar issue.

we have Creo 9.0.5

I opened an older part that has an imported curve.

When I opened the drawing, the curve was there, but when I updated the views, the curve went away.

I checked the fasthlf and fasthlf_drawing settings, either on or off made no difference. 

There are no hidden layers or features.

Ideas?

lfitch
4-Participant
(To:lfitch)

I figured it out! LOL. My background is white and the curve was white. So, I wasn't seeing it on the page. doh!

Top Tags