cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Creo Admin

cdown
4-Participant

Creo Admin

Guru's

I am looking into setting up new material files and config files etc for
our move to Creo does anyone have an admin guide or such like which they
would be willing to share, I am have trouble getting the material files to
work properly with appearances and model parameters!!

I must be doing something simple wrong I know!!

many thanks

Colin Down
Mechanical Design Engineer
email: -
tel: +44 1305 208503

The information in this e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are provided in commercial confidence for the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the Postmaster by e-mail at -. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of DEK.

For local company specific legal information for your country or region and any local contact information for DEK, please refer to:

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:cdown)

That is usually in the manuals that are part of the Help Topic Collection.............Oh wait, PTC eliminated that as a part of their improved customer service program when they increased maintenance fees!

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.
Top Tags