cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Creo Elements Direct Drafting 18.1 - RMB context menu icons don't match command

mmaenpaa
10-Marble

Creo Elements Direct Drafting 18.1 - RMB context menu icons don't match command

Maybe this havs already been reported and fixed in V19.

When selecting an object and RMB to start Mirror from context menu, I noticed that the icons don't match the command.

For instance, you can select Vertical and it will mirror vertically on selected point. It's just the icon that doesn't match.

I also noticed the same mistake for other operations.

On the subject of context menus, how can they be modified to add commands?

In Modeling you can select the File menu and select Customize. Someone forgot to add this to the menu in Drafting.

Thanks,

Mike

Direct_Drafting_18.1_context_menu.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

I can not test the v18 currently.

But in Express 6 it looks like this

Mirror.jpg

Since Express6 corresponds to the v19 that is probably solved.

Best regards.

Friedhelm

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )

Thanks Friedhelm!

Any thoughts about customizing the context menus?

Mike

Hi Mike,

>Any thoughts about customizing the context menus?

I have not found anything yet, but also not thoroughly searched, because we use the classic interface.

But I find it a pity that PTC does not make it possible so as in modeling.

(Please write info in your Signature) Sysinfo: I use Creo Elements Direct /Drafting, /Modeling and /Modeling Express 8.0 ( formerly CoCreate- SolidDesigner and Drafting or ME10 )
Top Tags