cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo Parametric 3.0 Printing Problem

avijayan-2
12-Amethyst

Creo Parametric 3.0 Printing Problem

I am trying to print my sketches, and the information bar at the bottom of the screen keeps saying, "An error occured [sic] while executing the shaded print."  I do not have any trouble printing any other documents from my computer from Microsoft Office programs, but Creo is giving me problems.  I have tried the same procedure on several different computers, but to no avail.  What is the proper procedure for printing a sketch to avoid this problem?

4 REPLIES 4
wfalco
15-Moonstone
(To:avijayan-2)

Best I can tell is that you either want "dimmed" tangents - which will probably be too much for your liking. It may be possible to show edges manually.

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:avijayan-2)

Try Edge Display.  You will have to select every line you want to remove.  This tool will also allow you to change line styles and show hidden lines.

Capture.JPG

There is always more to learn in Creo.

Often, when edges are not behaving as expected, the cause is that two or more parts are interfering with each other. If one part is embedded, even slightly, in another part, the software has a difficult time deciding which lines should be shown in a hidden line removed view, and often chooses poorly. Sometime it can be made a bit better by changing the viewing angle slightly, but the only way to ensure things work properly is to fix things to remove the interference(s).

Another common source of trouble is if the model being used in the assembly is not an actual solid model, but composed of surfaces. This happens a lot when complicated models, like electric motors, actuators, etc. are downloaded from suppliers.

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply.

I have one query is it possible to remove the Pipe, Cable bend lines automatically from drawing. I looked up in the config setting but didnt find any options.

Capture.PNG

With Regards

Aghil.M

Top Tags