cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Creo parametric 7.02 Render studio

ptc-4610461
3-Visitor

Creo parametric 7.02 Render studio

Hi, I am a secondary teacher I am using Creo parametric 7.02 and there seems to be an issue in the render studio. When editing a material I alter it in terms of rotation or scale and then when it’s rendered it changes and isn’t what I have set up. Has a anyone else had that issue or can you give me any advice.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi,

please attach pictures showing your actions.

Martin Hanák

settings.PNG

Good morning 

sorry I have been off work for a while. Before the October break the bump map was moving 90 degrees around now the texture depth will not change no matter what settings we use. 

post.PNGpre.PNG

Hi,

1.] Creo 7.0.2.0 is not installed on my PC

2.] Render Studio is not installed on my PC

I tested bump rotation in Creo 7.0.5.0. Please replay attached video.

If you can record video on your PC to show the problem. If you upload such video, I will install Creo 7.0.2.0 + Render Studio and try reproducing the problem.

Martin Hanák

Thank you for this, Yes that what we were doing to rotate the bump map but then when we go into render studio it doesn't stay in the direction it reverts back to the original orientation. 

@ptc-4610461 wrote:

Thank you for this, Yes that what we were doing to rotate the bump map but then when we go into render studio it doesn't stay in the direction it reverts back to the original orientation. 

Hi,

Creo 7.0.2.0 works well on my PC. See uploaded video. Unfortunately I have no idea what is the root of your problem. Maybe graphics drivers were updated and their current version is not compatible with Creo.

Martin Hanák
Top Tags