cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

DTL (CREO 3.0) setting that differintiates the capital letter "I" and the number 1.

fpaiz
1-Newbie

DTL (CREO 3.0) setting that differintiates the capital letter "I" and the number 1.

Looking for a DTL (CREO 3.0) setting that differintiates the capital letter "I" and the number 1.

Right now the both look the same, like this "I". Not good for drawings.

Any help would be apprieciated.

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:fpaiz)

You may want to vote on this idea:

The Number "1"

Thanks, Dale

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:Dale_Rosema)

There is no setting, you need to use a different font. We switched to ISOFONT 4 years ago as it does show the differences between the I and 1 and O and 0.

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BenLoosli)

Years ago, there was something about changing fonts from the default and printing or PDF sizes or something. Whatever it was, I remember it wasn't an acceptable option then so we re-compiled the default font with an improved I and 1.

Top Tags