cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Datum axis will not copy

jason.emmette
1-Newbie

Datum axis will not copy

Good morning everyone.

I have done this so many times, but this one is stumping me. I have a cast part model with all datums set and visible on the drawing. I am now working on the machined part models, by using Insert>Shared Data>Merge from other model. Once the dialog box pops up, I set the part to default, copy datums, and make it dependant. The part appears and shows up, but the my Y and Z datum axis does not. When I go to the layer tree and look at them, theysay CURVE id (feature #) not found in part (my machined part number). I followed these same steps in a model and merge yesterday and it worked fine. But I need these two datums to show up, so I can complete my drawings. Any ideas or suggestions?

I am using WF2 M240

Thanks in advance.

Jason

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags