cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Download training models

CrisAfarelli
6-Contributor

Download training models

Hi 

I can't Downloading Models for the Tutorial the 3D model for training. Does anyone could send me this model?

When I click on the link, it sends me to another page where I can`t find the download button.

PTC TUTORIAL MODELS.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:CrisAfarelli)

I did go through many of the 4.0 tutorials back in 2019 when I had some extra time.  Here is a link to my copy of the 4.0 fundamentals ZIP.

4-0_Fundamentals 

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
StephenW
23-Emerald II

I don't know anything about that specific set of files.  

You can access free tutorials at https://learningconnector.ptc.com/discovery and then click tutorials

StephenW_0-1710000014206.png

CrisAfarelli
6-Contributor
(To:StephenW)

Hi Stephen

This link sends me to the same page that I was using in the training tutorial. In this page I can`t find the download.

2024-03-09_19-05-03.png

I am following the training of the link bellow.

https://support.ptc.com/help/archive/creo40/creo_pma/usascii/?_gl=1*14qi5wo*_ga*MTU5MDE4NjA4Ni4xNjgwMDk2MzY2*_ga_CBN5QVB9VJ*MTcwOTU0ODk5Ny4xNy4xLjE3MDk1NDkxMzEuMC4wLjA.#page/tutorials_pma%2FDownloads_for_Part_Tutorial.html%23

StephenW
23-Emerald II

I don't know. The link is from Creo 4, which is several years old.

There are tutorials available on the learning connector that don't require downloads.

CrisAfarelli
6-Contributor

OK. The company that I work uses the CREO 4 at this moment. I am work in the training for the new stuffs and I would like to follow the PTC training because of this I will need the 3D models from these parts.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Good luck. Maybe someone from PTC will be able to help you find the models.

CrisAfarelli
6-Contributor

Could you send me a link for these tutorials?

StephenW
23-Emerald II

https://learningconnector.ptc.com/search/tutorials

You'll have to register for a PTC Learning Connector sign in. The tutorials are free.

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

I looked at a tutorial in the Learning Connector for creating holes and there is no download listed, only the steps to create the holes.

From another thread, PTC has said they do not provide training files anymore. They expect you to create your own 'base' for following the training instructions and video.

Thanks @BenLoosli . the tutorial that I am using is little bit old CREO 4.0. Maybe I can create my own "base". 

kdirth
20-Turquoise

I did go through many of the 4.0 tutorials back in 2019 when I had some extra time.  Here is a link to my copy of the 4.0 fundamentals ZIP.

4-0_Fundamentals 

There is always more to learn in Creo.
CrisAfarelli
6-Contributor
(To:kdirth)

Thanks for sharing @kdirth. There are a lot of models that I can use for my training. But the model crankshaft.prt is little bit different.

I think it is possible to use it. 

Thanks again.

2024-03-12_15-36-59.png

2024-03-12_15-36-13.png

  

Top Tags