cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Drawing Scale

MarkMarenghi
1-Newbie

Drawing Scale

Can a view drawing scale be displayed in a inch to feet format instead of decimal or fractional value?

For example: 1/4"=1'

I have been trying to adjust the DTL file options view_scale_format & view_scale_denominator but it seems that isn't displaying the format I'm looking for.

Thanks!

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I don't think you can do that. As far as I know the only options for scale display are, decimal, fraction, and ratio.

Decimal = 0.250

Fractional = 1/4

Ratio = 1:4

I have never been able to find a way to use an Architectural scale like 1/4" = 1'. Maybe someone can prove me wrong, but you may be stuck entering it manually, if you want that.

Top Tags