cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

Drawing plot or printing issue

mbalasubramaniy
1-Newbie

Drawing plot or printing issue

hey guy i have a problem with drawing......i have a complicated model with a revolved feature as a base feature. And when i'm working with drawings i am in need of showing the section which i could not acheive by any sectional types....So i decided to create a sketch with that drawing and combined view reps to filter out the section alone in the drawing...

The problem is that when i print the drawing i noted that the drawing view with the sketch alone is not clear and even some entity was been missed in the print. All the other views created directly from the model are perfect....i don't know why this thing happens..can anyone please help on this issue??????

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

try changing between truetype font and stroke all fonts, in the print settings under the printer tab.

You have to upload pictures and Creo data, if you expect community help.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags