cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Family table repeat region baloon display

Prakash
1-Newbie

Family table repeat region baloon display

I have a family table with the instances.. I want to show the views of all the instances with the parametric ballooning, in a single drawing sheet. can anybody give me solution.

Thank you,

Prakash

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I suppose you can't do ballooning to for Family table.

You can add Family table in drawing using reapeat region - add- 2D after making table. (details available in help file - check repeat region in detail drawing)

and you can add model in drawing of all instances by right click on drawing sheet- property - drawing model - add model- give that model & select the req. instance.

Hi Ganesh,

How I would be able to do ballooning in a drawing for which multiple instances are there.

Regarding drawing of other instances, I am not able to add into same drawing sheet. Could you please explain it in more detail please?

Regards

Ketan

Top Tags