cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

GD&T Tag in part used in as a inheritance feature wont hide in Drawing.

AndyHermanson
12-Amethyst

GD&T Tag in part used in as a inheritance feature wont hide in Drawing.

Ok experts I have a use that made a sheet metal cutout as a part so that we can use it as an inheritance feature so if changes are made we only have to update the cutout once. that part all works great. Now this issue is the datum tags (i.e. A, B, C) are showing up on the drawing for the part that is inheriting the cutout.

CUTOUT PART

part+datums.png

INHERITANCE PART

mod_cutouts.png

DRAWING

mod_drw.png

Any ideas on how to get this not to come in by default? They users have to manually delete all of these datums manually. I am assuming that this is a layer issue and we just dont use these properly.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags