cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Green lines from sheet metal

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Green lines from sheet metal

I would like the green lines from sheet metal to either be black on white background or white on black background.

From this post:

https://community.ptc.com/t5/System-Administration/Config-pro-option-to-change-color-of-export-to-DWG-s/m-p/569354

I can see where I turned everything to black and white, but the sheet metal lines still turn up green.

Any thoughts?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think you can change the display of sheet metal in the options menu. 

Tdaugherty_1-1668718455469.png

It does seem like this doesn't work exactly like I thought though. When I set the setting to white, the driving surface of my sheet metal part displays with white edges. The other edges don't though. 

Tdaugherty_2-1668718564716.png

I thought that this might be related to the default appearance of my start part being green. I changed that next. I also added a few flanges to see what happens. This is the result:

Tdaugherty_3-1668718666072.png

Here's the drawing display as well:

Tdaugherty_4-1668718698214.png

I think this might be what you want but you'll have to play with it yourself. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I think you can change the display of sheet metal in the options menu. 

Tdaugherty_1-1668718455469.png

It does seem like this doesn't work exactly like I thought though. When I set the setting to white, the driving surface of my sheet metal part displays with white edges. The other edges don't though. 

Tdaugherty_2-1668718564716.png

I thought that this might be related to the default appearance of my start part being green. I changed that next. I also added a few flanges to see what happens. This is the result:

Tdaugherty_3-1668718666072.png

Here's the drawing display as well:

Tdaugherty_4-1668718698214.png

I think this might be what you want but you'll have to play with it yourself. 

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:Tdaugherty)

So far from what I can tell this has solved the issue with green showing up in .pdfs.

Thanks,

Hi,

Creo 7.0.5.0

s1export.png >>> dwg file in s1export.zip

s2export.png >>> dwg file in s2export.zip

Martin Hanák
Top Tags