cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Hole annotations not showing

DA_3679229
4-Participant

Hole annotations not showing

Dear all,

I am working on a drawing in Creo 8.0.8.0 and I can't get my hole-notes to show up under "show annotation" I selected the features and the complete model but no hole-notes are showing up.

In the model I can look at the "note" in the hole feature and it is present. 

What am I overlooking??

2 REPLIES 2

Hi DA_3679229,

Welcome to the PTC Community!

Thank you for your question. 
I’d like to recommend to bring more details and context to your initial inquiry. Like screenshot(s) can help to better understand what you are trying to do in your process. 

This will increase your chances to receive meaningful help from other Community members. 

Regards,

Vivek N
Community Moderation Team.

Pius
11-Garnet
(To:DA_3679229)

Hi DA_3679229

As I face similar challenges since I'm creo user creating MBDs and making 2D views of it, here my inputs.

First, check whether the same annotations are already showed in an other 2D view of the drawing. It will show-up ones only.

Next, check whether the geometry you did derive the annotation from, is parallel to the annotation view plane.

Next, check whether the geometry you did derive the annotation from, is still available in the 3D presentation and not cut of by a 3D section view. Use Option Annotation move to (different) plane which leis behind a section.

Next, check whether the anchor point of the annotation is on the visible part of a sectioned geometry. The picture below shows the dimension 15. The red circle shows the anchor points pointing to a plane behind the section. In this case the dimension is visible. If these anchor points are cut off by a section, the dimension won't be visible.

Pius_0-1693830873242.png

If none of these helps you, probably try to get the annotation into a different view on the drawing and use "Move to View" Option.

Pius_1-1693831264321.png

Hope it helps!
Regards,

Creo Parametrics 8.0 User since 2023
more than 20 years with other CAD tools
Top Tags