cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

How can I import CatiaV5 assemblies to Creo 3.0 maintaining material properties and parts relations (connections)?

glopez-3
1-Newbie

How can I import CatiaV5 assemblies to Creo 3.0 maintaining material properties and parts relations (connections)?

Hello,

Our company has a partner that give us 3D CAD model in CATIA V5 format with material properties (density, young modulus,...) and relation between the parts in the assembly (pin joints, distances between surfaces,...).

We work with CREO3.0 M100 release. I can open (by importing it using ATB) the CATIA V5 assembly but my imported model has not material properties nor the relations between parts (all parts' possitions are defined by scoord possition, not by distances between planes, angles, etc).

Is there any way to import CATIA V5 models to CREO 3.0 maintaining material properties and  parts relationships?

Thanks in advance!!

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags