cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

How could I set the size of the Elements Direct Model's Bom

yhuang-2
9-Granite

How could I set the size of the Elements Direct Model's Bom

I have three flat model of the sheetmetal that needs to output the Bom that can seen largest Length x width x high,beacuse the factory needs to cut them from their size in the Bom.

Their largest Length x width x high of the parameter be change with the models in the Bom.

How could I set their parametric of the largest Length x width x high to the Bom ?

Do you have similar the LISP that I can be revise? ?

Thanks for your help, you do gave me a big favor

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5
bduncan
15-Moonstone
(To:yhuang-2)

你可以借助EMX/PDX 或者使用creo的測量從而得到你想要的最大尺寸

謝謝。若物體是曲面的東西,就無法用測量來量測

bduncan
15-Moonstone

11111111.jpg

不過,我想要的是在elements direct modeling裡做Bom表,裡面可以置入鈑材的最大的範圍,而這個數據會隨著Model改變而一起變動,您這個材料清單是在??

bduncan
15-Moonstone

我這個是creo parametric ,當然只要零件的任何變化(只要關係到外形的)最大尺寸是隨著變化而變化,要不怎麽叫參數化呢?使用EMX就可以了

Top Tags