cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to show a curve in drawing mode

ptc-267878
1-Newbie

How to show a curve in drawing mode

wf4

I created a curve in a part, and can select it in drawing mode. In drawing mode, however, i cannot dimension the curve, and I cannot permanently display the curve. Any suggestions?

note: this is a projected view of a part from a family tree.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

What does your drawing layer status look like? In the layer tree settings, select "Drawing Layer Status.." and check/ uncheck the appropriate boxes. You can have the layers follow the models or act independently in the drawing.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CDFB0E.DA070720]

Regards,
Patrick Fariello
CommScope
1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150
Richardson, TX 75082

cool, but is there a way to show curves on some views and not on others?

Does anyone know where the "Appearance Placement" controls are in Creo 2? This is where you can change the scale and placement of a mapped image on a surface.

What it looks like in WF3
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDFD4E.683DF620]

This option is grayed out, not sure why??

[cid:image003.gif@01CDFD4E.683DF620]

Thanks,

Patrick Fariello
CommScope
1300 E. Lookout Dr. Suite 150
Richardson, TX 75082
phone: 972-792-3303
-<blocked::<a style="COLOR:" blue;=" text-decoration:=" underline&quot;=" target="_BLANK" href="mailto:-">">mailto:->