cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Information on "AE propagate" and other AE related questions

AndreasHellmann
3-Visitor

Information on "AE propagate" and other AE related questions

Good evening,

I am trying to get an overview what's possible with the annotation feature in Wildfire 5 and/or Creo1.

I am familiar with the basics of AE features (placing, creating, planes and so on), but during the last 2 or 3 releases of Pro there came in some commands and options that are not self-explanatory...

I am talking about the following 2 things:

1. Insert / Annotations / AE Propagate

This is badly explained in the Help System and even PTC's Learning connector does not mention this. It has something to do with sharing features like pub geom or copy geom...

2.The Option "References / Surface collector" and "Chain collector" inside the AE dailog box

I understand what are the "Annotation References", but why to select more references???

> So does anyone of you have additional information (and is willing to share it)on these commands/options? I am looking for some use cases which show the benefits of this stuff.

Thanks,

Andreas

Andreas Hellmann
MCAD Services Pro/E & Pro/E customization
Rudolf-Diesel-Str. 6
D-65439 Floersheim / Germany

phone: +49 6145 598296
mail: -

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags