cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Local drawing and pdf differ from Windchill drawing after checkin

Staron
1-Newbie

Local drawing and pdf differ from Windchill drawing after checkin

I have some weird warnings, I have tried to find answers, but so far been unsuccessful.

What happens is this:

When I check in my drawing, there is missing objects that I can see in my drawing localy, but as soon as I check in and look at the drawing there are missing different objects. When I’m in my drawing and make a pdf all is ok, so this happens when I check in. Model is green, but with warnings.

Anyone have a clue what can cause this?

11-08-2015 21-50-48.png11-08-2015 21-51-06.png

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2
gkoch
1-Newbie
(To:Staron)

Did the missing objects once exist in the database and have been renamed later (to the new names shown as missing)?

I don't know whether this would generate your scenario, but it is the only thing I can imagine for the objects/names changing.

Staron
1-Newbie
(To:gkoch)

Hi and thanks for response.

The only thing that I remember to have changed is that I added 2 familytables. But I did not have time to research this any further, so I checked in, cleaned the workspace, and now it works. So I have no clue on what caused it really.

Top Tags