cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

MBD - Bolt Hole circle Annotations on the model *not in a detailed drawing

bbrejcha
12-Amethyst

MBD - Bolt Hole circle Annotations on the model *not in a detailed drawing

MBD action

To create a bolt hole circle on a detailed drawing you need radial_pattern_axis_circle option set to yes.  

What's the option to do this on the ASME 14.41-2012 Annotations version.  I want to show my bolt hole circle in 3d annotations.    Ideas?  Maybe I'm missing something.   I've stepped up my game to deliver MBD and GD&T this past 10 years.  Is anyone willing to have a zoom conversation about the topic?

With respect to detailed drawings I wake up thinking "why does PTC insist on making this a config.pro option as opposed to simply adding the option to the UI"  It can be a pain in the but teaching Creo to SW users. they wonder the same thing and I'm like 'uhaaa yea'  PTC.   with the exception of 20 or so items it's way better than the consistency in SW.  Can I say that if I point out inconsistency to SW users in their own SW UI they get angry.  

Bart Brejcha

designengine.com 

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags