cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Model display problem

dpalmer-2
1-Newbie

Model display problem

Whenever i choose to add a sketch to the model or and an extrusion the model displays an odd graphical error. as soon as i move the view in some what it returns to normal.

in the image it shows the problem then the same model after i orbit the view slightly

Creo 3 parametric display problem.jpg

Thankyou for your help

Dan

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi,

it looks like graphic problem.

Test:

Open config.pro file and add graphics win32_gdi option at the end of file. Then test Creo behavior.

Successful test means ... graphics drivers are causing the problem. If your PC contains NVIDIA graphic card then simply install current version of graphic drivers.

MH

Martin Hanák
STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:dpalmer-2)

The video card is one certified from PTC?  If so then you should try using the certified version of the video card driver.

Hi Daniel,

Please take a look at the Platform Support page and select the release you are using in the By Product drop down, e.g. PTC Creo 2.0.  This will take you to the platform support page for Creo 2.0, where you can find your machine configuration and verify that you are using a certified and/or supported graphics card & driver version.

Thanks,

Amit

Top Tags