cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Nvidia Quadro FX1500 driver.

cncwhiz
1-Newbie

Nvidia Quadro FX1500 driver.

I have a fx1500 quadro card and the IT thinks that it is acting up. The performance in general sucks. It worked great for a long time. I am on WF2.0 and when I run the mouse over my assemblies it lags. When I do a spline for a sectioned view, I can go get a cup of coffee before it is done. When I open up my computer it lags opening that up as well. He worked on my system on friday when I was gone. The nvidia site has been down from friday and is still down, Has anybody had driver issues with this card or should I look elseware?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

I downloaded the newest driver for the card and it fixed the problem. My computer opens up a little slow but that could be my Avast working too hard.
Top Tags