cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Offset lines on drawings in Wildfire 3.0

WarrenPettus
1-Newbie

Offset lines on drawings in Wildfire 3.0

I wish to show offset lines in an exploded view. I created the offset lines in the exploded model/assembly and placed the desired view on the drawing. However, the offset lines do not appear on the drawing, but they can be seen listed in the model tree. Thanx for any assistance, Warren
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

I think the offset lines need to be saved once they are created, in the view manager under explode view, otherwise it reverts back to the default explode view once you reopen the model. Pick edit save in the view manager under explode view after you place the offset lines, this should make them show in the default view. Make sure default is showing in the explode view in drawing mode, in properties.

If you created a custom explode view, make sure you name it and save it in the view manager under explode view, or you can save it to be your default. In drawing mode under properties you can pick which ever explode view you have created and saved.
Top Tags