cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Patterned items disappear

MartinBrown
3-Visitor

Patterned items disappear

Does anyone else have this problem?
Or am I missing something?
Patterned items in a subassembly refuse to show up in the upper level assembly.

I have an assembly of a building where I am installing subassemblies (equipment). I use simp reps to control the level of detail of the equipment as I bring it into the room. Occasionally, components or subassemblies that are patterned do not appear on the screen. I change the simp rep to a different rep and the patterned stuff still does not show. I open the model tree and click on the components that are, for all intents and purposes, invisible and they highlight in red as you would expect them to do, but I can not get them to show as they should.

I have opened the assembly with the patterned stuff in it and it all shows up fine, I go back to the upper assembly and nope, they're not there.
I have tried different simp reps - nope.
Could there be a rule set up that turns off patterned components?
This feels like a bug to me...

WF4 m020
Windchill 9.0 m030
Dell t7400 x5450 @ 3 ghz
8 gb ram
Quadro FX3700

Martin T. Brown
Mechanical Designer
Merrick & Company
1099 Commerce Park
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865)241-4642

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags