cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Placing Table on top of imported BMP in drawing

pprzybyl
1-Newbie

Placing Table on top of imported BMP in drawing

I created a drawing and imported a BMP file and now I'm trying to add a regular table to the drawing and place it on the drawing which intersects an open area of the BMP file I imported.  When I click away from the table and the BMP, the table is hidden behind the BMP file and I cannot find a way to "bring it to the front"...similar to the way you can do in Microsoft Word.

Any ideas?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:pprzybyl)

Scale the BMP so it does not interfere with the BOM table.

I don't think Creo drawing has the concept of foreground/background when it comes to views.

I cant scale down the drawing, it has to stay the size it is for visual/size reference purposes.

Creo doesn't support 'order' control, especially in drawings. To be fair, Word does a poor job of CAD modeling, even tossing the hpgl import filter they used to have.

Top Tags