cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Plotting to Visioneer Paperport via MS Printer Mgr

jdurston
1-Newbie

Plotting to Visioneer Paperport via MS Printer Mgr

Pro/GURU,

I am at a company that likes to use Visioneer Paperport software to manage their controlled files (rather than pdf's).

I have software that will allow me to create a Paperport compatible pdf which then can be saved as a max (Paperport) file. No problem here.

What I am looking for are tips in order to automate or partially-automate this process.

I have tried a couple of things.

1. I created a pcf fiile. It used MS Printer Mgr, and

I can:

1. Scale the plot
    2. Move the plot (for some reason I have to move it .25" up and .25" to the right to center the plot.
    3. Read the proper pen table file.
    4. Set the default paper size (in this case it's "A")

I can't:

1. Rotate the plot (I need to rotate all the plots 90 degrees counter-clockwise.) - seems like options are available for ps files, but not anything else.
    2. Plot multiple sheets into one file. (or at least set it as a default.)
  1. I created a mapkey

I can

1. Select the Plot Config file
  2. Get the multiple sheets.

I cannot

1. Have it select anything in the general printer dialogue
  2. So, I can't select "Paperport Black & White Image" option from the dropdown. I have to do that manually.

The key things for me is to be able to print directly to "Paperport Black & White Image" option (which is really software and not a printing device) and being able to rotate the plots.

Is there another way to do this? Is there possibly a way to do this with the Printer Command in the pcf file?

Thanks in advance for your help!

JD

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags