cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Pro/Program: Resume All

JK_10997823
1-Newbie

Pro/Program: Resume All

Hello, 

For parts or subassemblies that have been suppressed via Pro/Program is there any way to resume these parts or features without modifying the code to un-suppress these items via Pro/Program? 

If you go to Model-Operations-Resume this screen is greyed out since the parts have been suppressed via Pro/Program.

I have some assemblies that I would like to "Save a Copy" to use.  I would like for all of the parts to come along, but suppressed items do not come along with the "Save a Copy" option.  So I am looking for a quick brute force way to un-suppress all without having to go into the Program to manually do it.  Another point, is some users do not have DesignAdvP license so I would like for them to be able to un-suppress all without having the ability to open the Pro/Program code.  

I am on Creo 9

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:JK_10997823)

I normally add a parameter to my models allowing me to easily disable all relations logic and resume all models/features being controlled by Pro/Program.  It helps with this copy scenario and also keeps people from trying to delete the relations or Pro/Program logic when they want to change something outside of what was intended.

PTC has done something very odd with the "Advanced Search" option inside the "Save A Copy" window.

Normally, you can use Ctrl+F to start a new Advanced Search. Under the "Status" tab, you can search for items which are "Suppressed by Program" during Regeneration, but you first have to check the "Suppressed" option under "Options".

HamsterNL_0-1713532169226.png

But if you use the "Advanced Search" inside the "Save A Copy" window...

HamsterNL_1-1713532350123.png

...the option to search for Suppressed components is unchecked and disabled!

HamsterNL_2-1713532424024.png

I don't know why PTC has disabled this...and I don't know a way to enable that option...

Top Tags