cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

ProMechanica - mpeg export

EBICO
1-Newbie

ProMechanica - mpeg export

Whenever I export the animation from Mechanica in mpeg format I cannot seem to adjust the playback speed (frame/sec). No matter what setting I try I get the same playback speed in media player after exporting, one that's way to fast to see what's happening.Anyone else with the same issue and possible solution???
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:EBICO)

Did you try to increase the duration of the movie (in "MPEG Export" window) ?

I actually had to increase the frame rate and adjust frame rate settings when exporting...it is not user friendly as it could be.
SylvainA.
4-Participant
(To:EBICO)

On my computer (using WF3) when i want to export an analysis result as an mpeg file, I can set frame rate and number of frames or movie duration in second... (the frame rate has to be set to 25 or 30 FPS if you want a good playback in media player)
Top Tags