cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Problems with ProductView Express

RENEVDMERWE
1-Newbie

Problems with ProductView Express

Hi As soon as I open a folder on my PC and right-click on a Pro/E prt,I want to view with ProductView Express I get a window instead with the information below in it. Does anyone know what this means or how I can get Product View back Thanx Rene "<!-- saved from url=(0014)about:internet --> <html> <head> <meta name="Generator" content="ptcpvx.exe 1.10"> <title>C:\Customers\CURRENT ELECTRIC\ce-002-d140556.asm.4</title> </head> <body bgcolor="#305065" background="/\pvxbg.jpg" link="#89A2B3" alink="#89A2B3" vlink="#89A2B3"> <table width="100" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="0" border="0"><tr><td align="center"> <OBJECT ID="PVactiveX1" WIDTH=800 HEIGHT=600 CLASSID="CLSID:1ED48504-8834-11D5-AC75-0008C73FD642"><PARAM NAME="pvcname" VALUE="C:\Customers\CURRENT ELECTRIC\ce-002-d140556.asm.4"> <PARAM NAME="pvcclrscheme" VALUE="WF"> <PARAM NAME="pvctype" VALUE="pvxprod"><COMMENT> <EMBED type="application/x-java-applet;version=1.2" java_CODE = "com.ptc.pvx.ProductViewExpress.class" WIDTH = 800 HEIGHT = 600 codebase="file:/" archive="ptcpvx.jar" pvcclrscheme="preWF" pvctype="pvxprod" pvcname = "C:\Customers\CURRENT ELECTRIC\ce-002-d140556.asm.4" pvcdir = "" pluginspage="http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.2/plugin-install.html"><NOEMBED></COMMENT> </NOEMBED></EMBED> </OBJECT> </td></tr></table> </body></html>
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags