cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

ProductView compatibility

ptc-2838440
1-Newbie

ProductView compatibility

Does anybody know when ProductView will be able to view Wildfire 4.0 drawings?
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Jeff, ProductView Express version 9.1 is for free and therewith you can review all information (PRT, ASM and DRW) from WF 4.

Dieter, Thank you for your reply. I just created a 2d drawing in Wildfire 4.0 and ProductView Express 9.1 M020 Build 18 would open it but not display it on the screen. The graphics area is solid light blue. I even tried to change the display settings to monochrome, black, white, use drawing background and nothing. Try it, you'll see i guess

Maybe you should check the options and set "save_drawing_picture_file" to be "embed". Remember to save the DRW again.

The ProE options

I am using Wildfire 5.0, ProductView Lite 9.1 M060 and I have the same problem on a Sony Vaio. Perhaps the issue is display related. The drawing is viewable on other machines in my case.

Were you ever able to resolve the issue?

Top Tags