cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Slow Performance in WF5 Drawings?

DavidFrancis
1-Newbie

Slow Performance in WF5 Drawings?

Hello,

We have just upgraded to WF5 M050 and my users are complaining of really sluggish performance when in drawing mode. Has anyone experienced this or have any configs or tips to enhance this performance?

Thanks,

David T. Francis

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4
mheath
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidFrancis)

David,
Upgrade to M120 that fixes that issue.
Mike

Mike,
Greetings...

Is there confirmation on that, such as release notes or something from PTC that lists the specific problem? We have had similar problems and went from M060 to M100, which seemed to fix the problem - temporarily. We then went to M110, which also seemed to help - but only on a portion of the workstations. I'm just looking for something definitive before rolling through another long round of upgrades to fix WF5 issues...

Thanks,
Mark

Agreed. I would be interested in a confirmation of this as well so I can find someone to persuade to upgrade us since I/we have noticed the same things.

In Reply to Mark Nelson:

Mike,
Greetings...

Is there confirmation on that, such as release notes or something from PTC that lists the specific problem? We have had similar problems and went from M060 to M100, which seemed to fix the problem - temporarily. We then went to M110, which also seemed to help - but only on a portion of the workstations. I'm just looking for something definitive before rolling through another long round of upgrades to fix WF5 issues...

Thanks,
Mark
mheath
5-Regular Member
(To:DavidFrancis)

All,
This fix has been confirmed in WF5 M120. We are switching all our users to M120 now.
Mike
Top Tags