cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Standard Orientation view cannot be overwritten.

mranganatha
1-Newbie

Standard Orientation view cannot be overwritten.

How do I change the Standard Orientation in a Pro-E Part? I can change all the orientations except Standard Orientation

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

You might post this as a discussion.

standard_orient.png

Hi Antonius,

I tried with this option but it wasn't helpful. Let me reiterate. I want to save the standard orientation at a specific angle. I oriented the part and selected save on Standard Orientation it's not letting me to overwriteScreen+Shot+06-16-14+at+03.52+PM.PNG

The Standard Orientation can either changed as Isometric or Trimetric, How did I change to an certain angle.

The "user default" option allows screen x and y rotation settings as well as ISOMETRIC and TRIMETRIC options.  See my image above.

Top Tags