cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Sweep/Blend Feature: Hide/Unhide

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Sweep/Blend Feature: Hide/Unhide

Just to let you know I added an idea that needs a few votes if you can.

I realized the other day that you cannot hide swept features or blend features (of any kind) using the now familiar hide/unhide command.

Swept/blended features can be a used as easily as Extrude or Revolve features and therefore, if they were created "independent", you should be able to hide them.

From the parts I created, I didn't see this option.

IDEA

For those not able to access IDEAS...

I see the logic for not allowing hiding swept and blended features but a test of whether or not they are "independent" would allow these to be viewed similar to Extrude and Revolve features.

There is no reason to believe sweep/blend features are -only- used to augment existing geometry.

A core functionality is being overlooked without this capability.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags